Assessments & Standards
An enriched, challenging curriculum is taught in every grade level and every subject to every student at Unity Classical. Math and Reading are not taught in isolation just to “pass” the state standardized test. Our focus is to daily provide the stimulating content of our curriculum to every student.
The curriculum fulfills the Core Knowledge and the North Carolina Standard Course of Study (NCSCOS) Standards and Objectives alignment. Although our school is a charter school, we have the same requirements as all other North Carolina public schools in meeting state standards through End-of-Grade testing in grades 3–8 as we move into those grade levels.
- Testing Calendar 2023-2024
- Read to Achieve
- Read to Achieve 2022-2023
- Unity Classical Charter School School Performance Grades *Please visit the NC Report Card Website for additional information
- 2021-2022 Grade C, Score 59
- 2020-2021 No Score or Letter Grade
- 2019-2020 No Score or Letter Grade
- 2018-2019 Grade C, Score 66
- 2017-2018 Grade N/A, Score Not Tested